Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Project 365 - My first digital layouts

I started 2011 with a fun project.  Every day I take a picture, and each week I create a layout with my pictures for the week.  At the end of the year I'll have 52 layouts and a snapshot of our entire year.  It's May, and I've been keeping up with my photos.  I love that I have photos of big events, photos of my kids as they change throughout the year, photos of some of my favorite foods, and photos that just show our everyday life.  I'm not up-to-date with my layouts, but I'm working on them.

Here area  few of them:

Title Page:

Elements from P365 Calendar Collection by A Work in Progress

Week 1:

Elements from A Day in My Life by Jen C Designs
P365 Calendar Collection by A Work in Progress

Week 2:

A Day in My Life by Jen C Designs
Get Happy - a Scrap That Idea collab (NLA)

More to come soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment